Pets are great. But did you know that pet urine can seriously damage your carpet? It can be so harmful that it often times requires expensive restoration work in order to be fully repaired! Urine seeps down into the carpet fibers, backing, and the flooring underneath. As soon as it dries, crystals remain that cannot be removed using basic cleaning methods.
And of course, pets like to urinate in the same spot in the house over and over, so the unpleasant odors may be rooted much deeper than the carpet itself.
Lucky for pet-owners, there is a solution – a revolutionary new treatment for your carpets which will get rid of pet urine and odor before serious problems arise.
Chem-Dry’s Pet Urine Removal Treatment
Introducing Chem-Dry’s P.U.R.T.® Pet Urine Removal Treatment! This is a product carefully designed and formulated to attack pet urine odor directly at the source, rather than merely covering it up like other products do. No matter how bad the carpet is, our P.U.R.T.® method will leave you amazed.
We wanted to know exactly how effective our P.U.R.T.® method was, so we recently went to an independent air quality laboratory to get some official test results. See the proof for yourself!
- Our P.U.R.T.® treatment is 99.9% effective on average at eliminating pet urine odors.
- Our P.U.R.T.® treatment removes an average of 99.2% of bacteria from the pet urine stains in the carpets.
How Does it Work?
- First off, Van’s Chem-Dry thoroughly inspect your carpets and flooring, enabling us to know exactly where and how to apply our treatment.
- Using hot water, we rinse the carpet to remove the majority of the urine crystals.
- If necessary, the carpet is pulled back in suspicious areas to further examine the damage underneath.
- If necessary, the damaged padding underneath will be removed and replaced.
- An odor repelling shellac is applied to the sub-floor if needed.
- P.U.R.T.® is then generously used on the sub-floor, tack strip, carpet backing, and baseboards. We make sure to apply enough product to cover all of the areas affected by pet urine.
- The P.U.R.T.® ingredients do their job over the next 24-36 hours to break up any remaining urine and elminate odor causing components.
Take a look!
Ready for beautifully clean carpets? Request an appointment today!