GREEN CARPET CLEANINGHealthier Carpet Cleaning From Van's Chem-Dry
Green-Certified Carpet Cleaning
At Van’s Chem-Dry, we work hard to offer Sacramento, Elk Grove, and the surrounding areas a safer and greener cleaning option for carpet cleaning and other cleaning services. Through research and advanced technology, Chem-Dry has developed a non-toxic and natural way to clean homes.
Our flagship cleaning solution, The Natural®, is made from ingredients on the F.D.A.’s G.R.A.S. (Generally Recognized As Safe) list. However, we don’t stop there when it comes to our dedication to green-certified services. We also only require about 1/5 the amount of water that other companies need to be effective. This helps keep your carpets in better condition with less impact on the environment.
Green Products From Chem-Dry
Please look at our products that meet the Chem-Dry Certified program’s strict standards, which examines cleaning products’ impact on people, pets, and the environment.
- The Natural®
- Stain Extinguisher
- World Famous Spot Remover
- Upholstery Rinse
- Upholstery Wet/Foam Cleaner
- Carpet Deodorizer
- Pet Odor Removal
Van’s Chem-Dry is proud to join the Chem-Dry brand in always working toward advancements in healthier and natural carpet cleaning. When you see that we are considered “green,” that means that our products are held to and meet the following standards:
Health, Toxicity & Safety
- Oral Toxicity: products do not include hazardous substances ingested through the mouth.
- Dermal Toxicity: products do not include poisonous substances that enter through skin contact.
- Inhalation Toxicity: products do not distribute harmful pollutants that are breathed in from the atmosphere.
- No Carcinogens: products do not include agents which increase the likelihood of cancer.
Protection of Aquatic Life
- High standards for biodegradability and not bio-accumulate. Products must not damage our streams or Mother Earth. We live in Sacramento too, and we want to protect the earth just as you do!
Safety for Materials Contacted
- The pH of the solution of the products must be no less than 3 and no greater than 10.
Clean Air Requirements
- The solution must not contain damaging levels of Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs).
So why does Van’s Chem-Dry care so much about being Green-Certified? Well, simply put: Less water in your carpets means more in our nation’s reservoirs. Non-toxic means that Van’s Chem-Dry is safe for kids and pets and makes us the perfect (often, the only) solution for many people. We live here in Sacramento too, and we aim to help create healthier homes and safer carpets for a better community.
Schedule your appointment for Green-Certified cleaning services with Van’s Chem-Dry!
“Dan is the man! Always super friendly and my carpets always turn out perfect!! Highly recommended!!”
“Dan has been doing an excellent job cleaning our carpets for approximately 14 years. Thanks to Dan, our berber carpeting still looks almost new!..thanks, Dan!”
“Easy scheduling, professional job! Dan was awesome – super friendly and knows his stuff. The carpets have never been cleaner. Highly recommend!”
Sacramento & Elk Grove metro areas, including: Carmichael, Elverta, Gold River, North Highlands, Rancho Cordova, Rancho Murieta, Rio Linda, Rosemont, West Sacramento & Wilton, CA.
*Based on results of studies conducted by independent laboratories of Chem-Dry’s Hot Carbonating Extraction process. Allergens tested were dog and cat dander and dust mite allergen. All bacteria results include use of sanitizer. Figures are an average across multiple homes. Hard surface bacteria tests were based on independent lab testing associated with EPA registration #s 84683-3-74771 and 70385-6; sealed stone and VCT surfaces were evaluated and bacteria tested include salmonella, influenza and E. coli.