PET URINE & ODOR REMOVALLearn About Effective Pet Urine & Odor Removal From Van's Chem-Dry
Pet Urine Treatment In Sacramento, CA
If left untreated, pet urine can become a severe problem and may require you to completely replace your carpet. Stay on top of regular appointments for Van’s Chem-Dry’s Pet Urine Removal Treatment (P.U.R.T.®), and your most severe urine soaked carpeted areas can be saved. P.U.R.T.® is a revolutionary process specially formulated for pet odor removal and eliminating urine odors forever. Instead of simply masking the odor, our product has demonstrated success on even the most potent urine stains, completely removing them from the carpet and eliminating the odor.
Read what makes us the leading choice for pet urine and odor removal in Sacramento and Elk Grove.
The Impact of Pet Urine
We love our pets, but sometimes even they make mistakes. Pets will often urinate continually in the same spot without you even realizing it. When pet urine fills your carpet, it also seeps into the backing under the carpets and to the flooring below. Urine odors can permeate from the ﬂoor, be it cement or wood, from the tack strip, and even from the house’s framework behind the walls. As pet urine dries, the liquid evaporates, but the urine crystals become even more concentrated and pungent. Simple cleaning will not remove this odor. The sooner you call Van’s Chem-Dry, the better chance we have at entirely removing urine stains before they damage your carpet fibers. Call us now to see the advanced treatments we have to remove urine stains in your carpets!
How P.U.R.T.® Works
- The source and severity of the odor are determined, then the carpet is rinsed with hot water to remove the bulk of the urine crystals.
- In worst cases, carpet is pulled back in some areas to reveal the extent of the damage.*
- If necessary, the pad will be removed and replaced.*
- An odor blocking sealant may be applied to the sub-floor if determined necessary.*
- P.U.R.T.® will then be applied heavily to the tack strip, the subﬂoor, the baseboards, and the carpet backing. It is necessary to apply this product heavily enough to dampen all areas affected by the urine. *
- Over the next 24 to 36 hours, the ingredients in P.U.R.T.® will react with the urine, and break down the odor-causing components.
*Additional charges based on your unique situation will apply for services.
“The technician called before he came at the scheduled time. He was very professional and completed the job in the prescribed time. The carpet is clean; it looks as good as new. This is the second time that I’ve used this company and I will continue to use their services.”
“OMG. These guys are awesome! My sunroom was so badly stained by dog urine and poop and smelled so disgusting I thought there was no hope of ever seeing it clean again. The rest of the house had urine spots as well. Everything looks brand new again. I wish I had taken before and after pictures so you could see an amazing difference. It took 2 guys to do the job. Rod, the owner, and Dan worked so hard. I’ll never use another company! Love, love, love my carpets now!”
“These guys were amazing. I had a Friday emergency and needed our carpets cleaned the same day, last minute and they came through. They were extremely friendly and did a great job. Highly recommend them!”