PET URINE & ODOR REMOVALLearn About Effective Pet Urine & Odor Removal From Van's Chem-Dry
Pet Urine Treatment In Sacramento, CA
If left untreated, pet urine can become a severe problem and may require you to completely replace your carpet. Stay on top of regular appointments for Van’s Chem-Dry’s Pet Urine Removal Treatment (P.U.R.T.®), and your most severe urine soaked carpeted areas can be saved. P.U.R.T.® is a revolutionary process specially formulated for pet odor removal and eliminating urine odors forever. Instead of simply masking the odor, our product has demonstrated success on even the most potent urine stains, completely removing them from the carpet and eliminating the odor.
Read what makes us the leading choice for pet urine and odor removal in Sacramento and Elk Grove.
The Impact of Pet Urine
We love our pets, but sometimes even they make mistakes. Pets will often urinate continually in the same spot without you even realizing it. When pet urine fills your carpet, it also seeps into the backing under the carpets and to the flooring below. Urine odors can permeate from the ﬂoor, be it cement or wood, from the tack strip, and even from the house’s framework behind the walls. As pet urine dries, the liquid evaporates, but the urine crystals become even more concentrated and pungent. Simple cleaning will not remove this odor. The sooner you call Van’s Chem-Dry, the better chance we have at entirely removing urine stains before they damage your carpet fibers. Call us now to see the advanced treatments we have to remove urine stains in your carpets!
How P.U.R.T.® Works
- The source and severity of the odor are determined, then the carpet is rinsed with hot water to remove the bulk of the urine crystals.
- In worst cases, carpet is pulled back in some areas to reveal the extent of the damage.*
- If necessary, the pad will be removed and replaced.*
- An odor blocking sealant may be applied to the sub-floor if determined necessary.*
- P.U.R.T.® will then be applied heavily to the tack strip, the subﬂoor, the baseboards, and the carpet backing. It is necessary to apply this product heavily enough to dampen all areas affected by the urine. *
- Over the next 24 to 36 hours, the ingredients in P.U.R.T.® will react with the urine, and break down the odor-causing components.
*Additional charges based on your unique situation will apply for services.
Read what people in Sacramento and Elk Grove are saying about their experience:
Like the outcome of the carpet cleaning. Very polite, professional. – Lourdes L.
Dan did a great job – fast, efficient, and gave me some useful tips to help keep my carpeting clean and extend its life. He even removed a large stain that had been present for a couple of years. Very pleased! – Holly R.
I waited a couple of weeks to review, because with previous carpet cleaning the stains returned like magic. Not with Van’s! They did a great job, very professional and on time. I will definitely have them clean my carpets and rugs once a year. Highly recommend. – Amy G.
Van’s Chem Dry is the best. I’ve been using them for 20 years. They are always able to get my carpets cleaner than any other process. Five stars. – Steve N.
Absolutely the best service that I have received for carpet cleaning. We have used Van’s carpet cleaning regularly for the last 6 years and we have always been satisfied with their work. Very friendly and courteous also. – Jerry H.