HOSPITAL-GRADE SANITIZING SERVICEServing The Sacramento & Elk Grove Metro Areas
Trust The Sanitizing Experts
As The Healthy Home Authority®, Van’s Chem-Dry in Sacramento and Elk Grove has been making our customers’ homes cleaner, healthier, and safer for over 25 years, using our proprietary Hot Carbonating Extraction process combined with EPA-registered, hospital-grade sanitizers.
From carpets and upholstery to leather and tile floors, we are committed to helping keep your home and family healthy and safe. In these challenging and health-focused times, having a clean and safe home is more important than ever.
Chem-Dry is proud to offer our thorough Sanitizing Service to the full suite of surfaces we clean. Our professionally-trained technicians will apply our hospital-grade sanitizer according to our rigid protocols to the high-contact and low-contact areas of your home.
We service the Sacramento & Elk Grove metro areas, including Carmichael, Elverta, Gold River, North Highlands, Rancho Cordova, Rancho Murieta, Rio Linda, Rosemont, West Sacramento & Wilton, CA.
Proven To Be Safe & Effective
Our hospital-grade sanitizer application helps make your home cleaner and healthier by eliminating germs, bacteria, and viruses.
As part of our Sanitizing Service, our technicians in Sacramento and Elk Grove will identify the areas of concern and vacuum, sweep or wipe away any visible dirt or debris before applying our sanitizers.
We’ll use a combination of wiping, misting, and spraying to apply our sanitizer based on what’s appropriate for each high contact area. We’ll apply sanitizers to low contact areas with a sprayer, taking care to avoid excessive saturation.
- Our hospital-grade sanitizers are effective at eliminating 99.9% of bacteria and viruses from hard non-porous surfaces like tile, stone, wood, laminates and vinyl.1
- These Antimicrobial Sanitizers have been approved by the EPA for use against the Novel Coronavirus SARS-CoV-2, the cause of COVID-19.2
Sanitizing Service Process
Our professional technicians will apply sanitizers to the High and Low Contact areas of your home that you request
High Touch Areas:
- Door handles and knobs
- Light switches
- Refrigerator door handles
- Stair rails
- Any other areas of concern requested
Low Touch Areas include:
- Area Rugs
- Hardwood, engineered wood and luxury vinyl tile floors
- Stone, Tile & Grout surfaces
Safety Comes First
Our goal is to keep your family and our technicians healthy and safe. Our professional technicians are trained to take special precautions including:
- Observing safe physical distancing and minimizing physical interactions with customers
- Use of personal protective equipment (PPE)including gloves, safety glasses, masks and shoe coverings while in the home
- Regularly washing hands before, during and after each service
- Completing an application of our hospital-grade sanitizers and wipe down of equipment in between each cleaning service along with a daily comprehensive sanitization of our equipment
1Based on independent lab testing associated with EPA registration #s 87742-1-92595, 84683-3-74771 and 70385-6. Sealed stone and VCT surfaces were evaluated. Bacteria and viruses tested include salmonella, influenza and E. coli.
2Our sanitizers associated with EPA registration #s 87742-1-92595, 84683-3-74771 and 70385-6 have been approved by the EPA for use against the Novel Coronavirus SARS-CoV-2, the cause of COVID-19.
“Van’s Chem-Dry provides a top-notch carpet cleaning service. Affordable prices with the best results. Highly recommended!”
“The tech was on time and very knowledgeable as well as professional. He first looked over the areas that were contracted to be cleaned and assessed what was needed to clean the areas needing extra attention. The tech took extra time to review his work and applied extra effort to ensure a perfect cleaning of the carpet. We would highly recommend this company and plan to use them at least once a year to maintain our carpeting in like-new condition.”
“Dan was prompt and efficient, and our carpets are beautifully clean. We will use Chem-Dry again, and will recommend them to our friends.”
Sacramento & Elk Grove metro areas, including: Carmichael, Elverta, Gold River, North Highlands, Rancho Cordova, Rancho Murieta, Rio Linda, Rosemont, West Sacramento & Wilton, CA.